The Future King

This is my second and final action project for my humanities course, called Equality. In the first unit, we studied the history of inequality. For the first action project, we created a chapter of a history book, telling the story of a relatively recent event through the perspective of an oppressed or underrepresented community. If you would like to see that project click here. Transitioning into the next unit, we concluded the history portion of the class and studied and discussed inequality in America today. For this action project, we were tasked with creating a newspaper article, covering a topic related to equality and an event marking the progress made in 100 years. I chose to write about the first gay king of England. The Issuu below is my article, I hope you enjoy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Franco-Prussian War: Was It Just?

John Oliver: A New Take On The News