Student Showcase at The Belvis Center

Student Showcase (2017)
Over the course of this school year I took a class called Health and Wellness. In this class we learned about self-awareness, community building and goal setting. For the culminating event for this class we volunteered at a student showcase that demonstrated the forms of dance that the schools that participating learned. My role was mostly working on sound, although I did help out with a few other minor jobs as well. Before working on this event I didn't know much about the intricacy's of working in a sound booth so it was quite a new experience. I also had to use communication skills to get all of the information needed to run sound. If I were to do this again I would have sent out requests for all of the songs prior to the event so I would not have been as stressed out the day of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Franco-Prussian War: Was It Just?

The Future King

John Oliver: A New Take On The News